Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Year End News

As 2008 closes, I am reminded how busy we all have been with our new businesses. Who else could manage a new business, in a new industry, a home full of chores waiting for us each night, a family fighting for our attention, friends on the phone reminding us how little we talk these days, our own evening classes, parent/teacher interviews, getting kids to hockey rinks all over this province and daughters to dance and gym? Only a dedicated, entrepeneur, business owner, mother, wife, sister and friend. No wonder we are all exhausted..........but Christmas is knocking at the door and there's been no time for shopping and decorating. It's all so overwhelming ! But I have good news.......we are finally settling in. This past year of frenzy is not all bad. It has brought with it a directional path which leads us to success and peace. Knowing we are doing what we are supposed to be doing, allows a certain peace and calmness amongst the madness of our days. I still go home tired, reeling from all the work still to be done, but I know that I know, I am doing what is right. With no regrets, I trudge forward and hope to be inspirational to those who walk beside me in this crazy world. We can proudly say as professionals, as sisters, as friends and women of integrity, we are moving forward and living in truth each moment we work and live. I am proud to be associated with all the members of APPDHA, you inspire so many. Send out your blessings and receive them always. Best wishes for the holidays and Merry Christmas!!
Tracey Cote RDH

No comments: